An Intensive English programme allows you to get the desired level in a short period of time.
A General English programme focuses on all 4 skills of listening, speaking, reading and writing as well as vocabulary development, pronunciation and grammar. It covers beginner to advanced levels.
Your intensive course preparation programme includes:
- Tuition: 6 hours a day / 30 hours a week/ 4 weeks long
- Daily programme( Monday-Friday): 10:00-12:30/ lunch/ 14:00-16:30
- Classes with certified and qualified instructors
- Lunch at school
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cambridge English student books and work books
- Certificate upon completion ( students who complete up to B2 levels with us will be sent to a free Cambridge FCE* exam in order to get a universally recognized and valid certificate)
*B2 First, formerly known as Cambridge English: First (FCE), is one of Cambridge English Qualifications. It is our most popular exam, accepted by thousands of businesses and educational institutions worldwide
Required age: minimum of 18
Upon completion of B2 you will be able to:
- communicate effectively face-to-face, expressing opinions and presenting arguments
- follow the news
- write clear, detailed English, expressing opinions and explaining the advantages and disadvantages of different points of view
- Write letters, reports, stories and lots of other types of text.