One to One English classes are the best option for students who feel more comfortable studying on their own. One-to-one classes also have the following advantages:
- Students have the constant attention of the teacher, so they can listen to and speak more English than they might in a group situation.
- Students can contribute to classes more and feel part of the learning process by bringing material like books, songs or articles from local newspapers to class.
- Their strengths and weaknesses are addressed more consistently and fully without the competition of other students for the teacher’s time.
- They can become better learners through learner training with their teacher.
- There are fewer time constraints, so they can go at their own pace and not feel pressured by the progress of other students.
classes will be customized depending on the learners’ academic or professional needs including:
- General English (GE) with a focus on all 4 skills of listening, speaking, reading and writing as well as vocabulary development, pronunciation and grammar from beginner to advanced levels.
- English for specific purposes (ESP) is a subset of English as a second or foreign language. It usually refers to teaching the English language to university students or people already in employment, with reference to the particular vocabulary and skills they need. One-to One classes are the most ideal and preferred solutions for businesspeople who are looking for a professional development.
- International Exams such as IELTS and TOEFL.
Required age: minimum of 18
Based on the student’s needs the time